Charitable Organization “Station Kharkiv”
Charitable fund “Station Kharkiv” is a non-profit charitable organization that operates in accordance with the principles of legality, humanity, common interests, equality of its members, transparency and self-organization.
Author of the photo: Kira Jafarova
The main purpose of the Fund's activities is charity in the areas defined by the Statute, including providing assistance to ensure the legitimate interests of beneficiaries, as well as to support public interests.
The main areas of the Fund activity are:
- assistance to victims of catastrophes and accidents, as well as refugees, IDPs (internally displaced persons), and people in difficult life situations;
- providing information support and lobbying the interests of socially vulnerable groups;
- social protection, social security, monitoring and further adaptation of socio-legal needs of vulnerable groups, social services and poverty reduction;
- education (providing occupational retraining or advanced training assistance for further employment);
- health care;
- guardianship and legal aid;
- human and civil rights;
- development of territorial communities;
- development of international cooperation of Ukraine;
- stimulating economic growth and development of the economy of Ukraine and its individual regions, increasing the competitiveness of Ukraine;
- promoting the implementation of state, regional, local and international programs, including the introduction of international technical assistance programs aimed at improving the socio-economic situation in Ukraine, etc.
Governing bodies of the Charitable Fund " Station Kharkiv":